Beth Berry is a customer service minded professional who is passionate about collaborating with others. She has decades of success and experience in the technical, creative and administrative areas building strong business relationships both internally and externally. With a history of facilitation, collaboration and identifying best practices, Beth has always operated in an accessible, responsive manner when it comes to clients.
Working in a variety of situations from large corporations to small start ups, she has proven adaptability. One of Beth's stronger qualities is her ability enter new situations, pick up or create procedures quickly and hit the ground running.
She Achieves Success By
- Providing excellent service
- Pulling skills and processes to benefit current projects from years of experience in a wide variety of industries
- The ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
- Managing teams effectively
- Having a professional presence and a "do what it takes to get the job done" attitude
- Loving her work, which means she does it well
- Believing in her clients missions
- Being a part of building four companies from the ground up
- Enjoying finding mutually beneficial partnerships and implementing their mission