Do What You Love and Let Me Handle the Rest
I support successful coaches to step out of the busy work and into their brilliance. Let me handle your back-office tasks or be your first point of contact.
I'll manage your projects that are technical, administrative, operational or that do not require your specific professional expertise. This gives you back time to do what you love, stay focused on profit producing activities and set priorities that you feel good about.
Something that takes you 4 hours may only take a skilled virtual assistant 1 hour.
- How much is your time worth?
- Will the additional revenue you could bring in with more available time to do what you do best offset the amount paid to a virtual assistant?
We can build trust carefully by working together and you providing direction. Confidence builds as you reach your goals and feel good about progress.
I can help prioritize, manage your projects and keep them moving on schedule while you do the business aspects that you enjoy and are within your expertise. I can handle the things you don’t like to do, don’t know how to do or don’t want to do so your clients and partners will feel well cared for.
"I understand the entrepreneurial mindset and what it takes to run a business."
I can help you implement top trends in technology, which give you the edge you need to evolve and implement efficient tools and resources.
My services provide solutions so you can achieve a healthy work/life balance while increasing profits because, when you're working in joy, abundance flows naturally.
The initial consultation allows us to find out if we're a good fit to work together ensuring that expectations on both sides are clear. Let’s discuss ways to get you support without you feeling out of control.
Berry Services Pledge of Ethics
- Honesty and integrity first.
- I only commit to projects that are within my ability to deliver.
- I inform clients of conditions that may limit my effectiveness.
- I accept full responsibility for the work I perform.
- I do not misuse the trust of clients — all projects are kept in strict confidence.
- I protect the interests of clients at all times, serving as an effective representative.
- I keep sufficient records of work and client relationships. Information in the records are the property of clients. Electronic records are backed up.
- I protect the confidentiality and proprietary information of all clients and do not release information without the written consent of our clients. All records will be made available to the client at the client's request.
Tips for Obtaining High Quality Testimonials